Luffa stuffed with meat
Read the previous part. ← How to grow and use a loofah (loofah)
Required: luffa - 500 g, minced pork - 200 g, onions - 10 g, green onions - 20 g, black pepper and salt to taste.
Wash young luffa fruits, cut into circles about 2 cm wide, remove the core and boil for about 5 minutes, then dry.
Stir the minced meat with finely chopped onions, black pepper, salt, then fill the loofah mugs with allspice. Dip them in a saucepan of boiling water, boil. Skim off the foam from the broth, then season with salt and add green onions. The bittersweet taste of luffa goes well with the delicate taste of pork, which makes the dish original. It is nutritious, has strong tonic properties, and is very useful in hot weather. And most importantly, his easy to prepare... We are always looking forward to August with great pleasure to enjoy our favorite dish.
Here she is such a loofah - a sponge! Try to grow this plant too. In more northern regions, this is only possible in greenhouses. After all, it is not only useful in everyday life, but also curative, tasty and good as a garden decoration!
Valery Brizhan, experienced gardener
Photo by the author
Stuffed chicken with potatoes and mushrooms
Here we will cook the chicken along with the side dish at the same time. Naturally, if you stuff the chicken with a side dish and cook at the same time, then the taste will turn out to be simply delicious, since all the ingredients are saturated with each other's taste. The juices of the products will be mixed and the dish will be fragrant and will not leave anyone indifferent.
Everything is prepared quite simply and we do not need any supernatural powers. The products for this dish are also quite simple and are sold in any store or market.
For cooking you will need:
|Chicken carcass (gutted) -||1.5 kilograms|
|Potatoes -||0.4 kilograms|
|Champignon -||0.25 kilograms|
|Onion -||1 piece|
|Sour cream -||2 tablespoons|
|Mayonnaise -||2 tablespoons|
|Garlic -||3 wedges|
|Sunflower oil -||for frying|
|Ground pepper and table salt -||taste|
|Chicken seasoning -||optional.|
1. We wash the carcass well in cold water. We wash everything out of the carcass itself especially well. It is also possible to cut the chicken along the spine and remove the main bones except for the legs and wings, but this is not necessary.
2. After washing the carcass, dry it a little with paper towels. Then it should be rubbed with salt, pepper and spices inside and out.
3. Peel and rinse the potatoes with onions. We just wash the mushrooms in cold water, preferably in running water. After everything has been washed, cut everything into small cubes.
4. First, we need to fry the potatoes until golden brown in a hot skillet and transfer to a separate bowl. Then sauté the onion in the same frying pan and add the mushrooms when golden color appears. Salt and pepper a little, then cook over medium heat for at least 5 minutes. Then we mix everything with potatoes.
5. Take a baking dish and put the chicken in it, then stuff with the resulting filling. We need to sew up the cut on the abdomen or fasten it with toothpicks, and we also sew up the cut in the neck area.
6. In order for the chicken to turn out ruddy and with a rich taste, we need to prepare the sauce. For the sauce, we mix sour cream, mayonnaise, and crushed or grated garlic in a bowl. Cover the whole chicken with the resulting sauce.
7. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and put the chicken in it to bake for 1.5 hours. In the process of baking, turn the chicken over at least once and grease it twice with sauce.
Chicken stuffed with potatoes and mushrooms is ready, we invite everyone to the table.
How to bake meat with quince
This dish can be served as a main dish or as an interesting appetizer. Cooking meat with quince in the oven will be easy if you follow the following sequence of steps:
- Wash a piece of pork weighing 700 g (loin, neck), dry it and make deep cuts every 1 cm.
- Rub the meat with a mixture of salt (1 tsp), ground black pepper and thyme. Let the pork marinate for two hours.
- Peel the quince and cut into thin slices. Insert them into deep cuts.
- Put the meat on the foil, after making high sides.
- Send the pork to a preheated oven (180 ° C) for 10 minutes.
- After a while, remove the meat, pour 100 ml of red wine on top of it, then seal the foil tightly.
- Continue roasting the pork for 1 hour.
- 10 minutes before the end of cooking, open the foil and let the meat brown. To prevent the pork from drying out, it is recommended to water it with the released juice.
Luffa: how to grow in the country and make a loofah with your own hands
Luffa belongs to the "royal" family "Pumpkin". In its natural environment, it is found in African countries and sunny India.
The culture is used in folk medicine in the treatment of:
In addition, it is believed that young luffa fruits contain components that help strengthen the body's defenses. Those who get acquainted with the culture think that in front of them is the most ordinary zucchini. After all, its fruits have a similar cylindrical shape. In a similar way, they are used to prepare salads, stews, or simply fried in a pan. However, the whole “essence” of the plant is hidden under a dense skin.
When the luffa reaches full maturity, its flesh is pierced with so-called tufts. Around are hard fibers that form a strong "skeleton" of an oblong fruit. Natural bath sponges are made of them. Therefore, growing luffa from seeds at home is of interest to many summer residents.
For cooking, only young fruits are used, which contain an abundance of calcium and phosphorus.
On long liana-shaped shoots, wide alternate seven-fingered leaves grow. Sometimes they are whole. During the flowering period, large buds of yellow or white unisexual character are formed on the culture. Stamen specimens are collected in racemose “bouquets”, while pistillate specimens grow singly. After successful pollination, elongated fruits are formed on the shoots, which rapidly reach the sky. Hence the funny name "mad cucumber".
Biologists count about 50 plant species. However, the most popular are:
- sharp ribbed (grows up to 35 cm, conical shape of the fruit, dense flesh, used for cooking)
- cylindrical variety (maximum length about 70 cm, white pulp, used for the production of natural washcloths).
Despite its southern origin, the culture has wonderfully adapted in the middle latitudes. As a rule, it is cultivated in an open bed or in greenhouses. Let's find out what agronomists advise for beginners ready to get to work.
1. Buvayut odnorіchnі and bagatorіchnі vidi harmelon.
2. To be introduced to the "Garbuzov" family, which also includes ogirki, zucchini, dini and kavuni.
3. In our days we are engaged in the cultivation of more than 50 varieties of harbuses.
4. A companion basis for lichtars, who sounded everywhere Bachiti on Halloween, boule ripe, beetroot and brookwy. And even the American Immigrants in the 19th century started to replace the fruit with a garbuzi.
5. Fruit of a harmelon can reach hundreds of kilograms of decilkoh.
6. Fresh harvesters can be added only from the sickle to the fall of the leaves, even at the same time in the whole hour they ripen and store the markets and store counters.
7. Garbuz є To fill up with a popular cinnamon product, often vicarious in kulіnaria. It is especially common to cook cream soups, zapikanki and pies from the fruit.
8. Garbuzi have a lot of beta-carotene.
9. 100 grams of harmelon take all 25 calories, so it is smartly recommended for implantation of a team, that is to sit on a child or to get the right food.
10. Harbuza fruit is recommended for implantation by heads, so as to give a lot of zinc, which positively infuses into the power of the head state system.
11. Naybіlshі garbuzi in svіtі - gіgantski. One copy from Belgium reaching 1190 kg.
12. At the Pivdenniy America, the roslin received a viroshuvati one hour before the appearance of the Europeans.
Other interesting recipes:
- ► Recipes for Easter
- ► Pasta Carbonara
- ► Patties with potatoes
- ► Meatballs in tomato sauce
- ► Lavash roll with carrots
- ► Pies with cabbage in the oven
- ► Honey cake
- ► Tsvetaevsky Apple Pie
- ► Kumquat Jam - Fruit Food of the Sages
- ► Cabbage rolls with vegetables - a very tasty recipe
- ► Mozzarella cheese at home
- ► Cevapcici - sausages from a Montenegrin fairy tale
- ► Red borsch on the table - a holiday in the family
- ► Ratatouille classic light and tasty
- ► Homemade squash caviar
- ► Homemade basturma
- ► Homemade eggplant caviar
- ► Stuffed Peppers with Meat and Rice
- ► Thai salad with polandvica
- ► Pie Quiche with chicken and mushrooms
- ► Sundae homemade recipe from the USSR
- ► Mother-in-law eggplant tongue
- ► Goose with apples in the oven
- ► Bell pepper salad for the winter
- ► Chopped hake fish cakes
- ► The most delicious omelet - the best omelet recipes
- ► Yeast Dough Cinnamon Rolls
Save this page for yourself by clicking on the social networks buttons or add to your browser bookmarks so as not to lose!
- Pumpkin 1 Piece
- Onion 1 Piece
- Almonds 0.5 cups
- Rice 2 Glasses
- White wine 1 Glass
- Broth 3 Cups
- Parsley 50 Gram
- Cranberries 0.5 cups
- Garlic 2-3 Cloves
- Celery 1-2 Pieces
Prepare the pumpkin. I chose a larger one, but so that it could fit freely in the oven. Carefully cut the top to make it look like a saucepan or pumpkin pot. Remove the flesh from the inside, leaving the walls 1.5 cm thick. Season the pumpkin with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil.
Cooking with potatoes
The classic filling for roasting poultry is potatoes. Such a product is in perfect harmony with duck meat, as well as sauerkraut, fruits and other products. In order for the duck to turn out not only tasty, but also beautiful, cut off excess fat from the tail, legs and edge of the wings, since they burn under the influence of heat.
- 12 medium potatoes
- two spoons of honey
- a spoonful of mustard
- two tablespoons of lemon juice
- three cloves of garlic
- Cut the garlic cloves and the onion into half rings and sauté until golden brown.
- Combine honey, mustard and citrus juice. Soak the duck with salt with the prepared mixture and leave to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- For the filling, pre-boil the potatoes, adding onion and garlic to it.
- Stuff the pickled poultry with potato filling, put it in a mold, cover with foil and put in the oven for 1.5 hours, half an hour before cooking, open the duck.