The best table grape varieties: descriptions, tastes and characteristics
Since prehistoric times, the vine has been cultivated in the East, and later in the Mediterranean. Dessert grapes, which have an incredible number of varieties, are known to many gardeners and originated from the forest. Modern breeding proves that this thermophilic culture grows remarkably on various soils and can withstand negative temperatures. A competent approach to agricultural technology allows you to get an enviable harvest of table varieties in the middle zone of our country, in the northern and southern regions, and varieties of grapevines that are correctly matched in terms of ripening will certainly delight beginner gardeners with unimaginably sweet and fragrant fruits.
What does table variety mean
Depending on the purpose of use, universal, table, technical grape varieties are cultivated. Table grapes are grown for the consumption of berries without preliminary processing and for decorative purposes. Fruits are appreciated for the balanced composition of acids and sugars, good appearance, perfect transportability and keeping quality.
A variety is a vegetatively propagated offspring of one plant, which has a stable complex of all its characteristics.
There are more than 8000 grape varieties in the world, which are divided into groups depending on biological characteristics, origin and area of application. Table (dessert) grape varieties are grown for fresh consumption, bookmarking for long-term storage and obtaining dried grapes (raisins, raisins)... Table grapes are distinguished by:
- a small number of seeds;
- thin skin;
- pronounced nutmeg or fruit-honey aroma;
- pulp structure (tender, juicy, crunchy);
- the taste is sweet, sour, tart, or bitter;
- shape and size of fruits.
Table varieties with large, uniformly colored berries of the same size and compact, dense bunches are in the greatest demand. The more outstanding qualities of such grapes include a delicate, specific aroma and seedlessness. Taken together, these traits are inherent in a minority of table grape varieties. Dessert grapes are usually divided into 3 color groups - black, white and red.
Peating (small berries), intermediate color of table grape fruits, which differs from the main one, significantly affect the commercial attractiveness of berries, despite the fact that these indicators are very variable depending on agricultural technology and climate.
The best varieties of table grapes with a description and characteristics
It is believed that the cultivated grape originated from the forest dark-fruited game Vitis silvestri, which spread widely to the south of Europe and to East Asia. Modern selection divides table grape varieties into ripening groups: early, middle and late.
Early table grape varieties are divided into 3 groups:
- Super early (90-105 days).
- Early (110-125 days)
- Medium early (125-145 days).
The vine of most varieties of varietal early grapes ripens in an average of 100 - 140 days... These plants practically do not suffer from recurrent spring frosts, are tolerant of dampness and are rarely damaged by mildew and powdery mildew. Such hybrids are suitable for growing in the northern regions, in Transbaikalia, in the Urals, in Bashkiria, Moscow region and St. Petersburg.
Mildew (downy mildew) and powdery mildew are one of the most dangerous fungal diseases of grapes, affecting the whole plant.
The most famous white-fruited varieties of super early table grapes:
- Aleshenkin's gift ripens within 105-110 days. On a medium-sized plant, clusters ripen from 200 to 600 g. Sugar content of fruits - 16%, acidity - 8.7 g / l; juicy berries with a delicate nutmeg flavor. The variety has increased disease resistance. Fixed on a vertical trellis, Alyoshenka's gift will be a wonderful addition to the decorative garden decoration.
White-fruited grape variety Alyoshenkin Dar ripens at the end of July
- Dessert grapes Saba pearls with pleasant nutmeg and floral notes have loose clusters of 0.2–0.5 kg each with small, round berries. The bush is medium-sized, pruning in the spring is medium. The variety is not resistant to disease. Saba pearls are grown in the Caucasus, Crimea, Rostov and Krasnodar Territory.
The early ripe table grapes of the Pearl Saba variety, despite the small fruits, are an excellent dessert and decoration of the festive table.
- The white, round fruits of Lyubava grapes are collected in dense, lush clusters of 200–400 g each. The berries are lined, they have a nutmeg aroma and tender pulp, the skin is tender, the seeds are small - from one to three pieces. Sugar in fruits - 21%, acid - 7 g / l. In the middle lane, super early grapes ripen in early August. It is moderately affected by diseases.
Dessert grape variety Lyubava contains 2-3 seeds in the pulp
- Citrine (Super-Extra) in the shape of berries is similar to Arcadia and Libya, the taste is fruit and berry, pleasant, sweet; the flesh is fleshy without much aftertaste. This hybrid is obtained by mixing the pollen of the Talisman and Cardinal varieties. The average weight of bunches is 500 g, shelter is required for the winter, often damaged by mildew and oidium.
Citrine grapes with light yellow fruits are picky about watering and feeding
The best varieties of early ripening dessert grapes with pink fruits:
- Zoreva of a very early ripening period already at the end of June is decorated with light pink, compact clusters (up to 250 g). Sweet and sour berries with a thin skin, seeds - 4 pieces. Shoots ripen by 85%. Protection against fungal diseases is required.
Zoreva variety - table grapes with a classic dessert taste
- Libya is one of the best dessert varieties with pink fruits, ready to eat at the end of June. Large, red-lilac berries contain 19% sugars and 6 g / l acid, nutmeg aftertaste. Libya has a powerful bush, pruning is required for 8-10 eyes. The variety is moderately affected by diseases.
One of the largest dessert grape varieties - Libya, ripens at the end of June
- Transformation - elongated, even berries fill dense, powerful clusters, weighing from 800 to 1200 g. The berries are sweet, with delicate nutmeg. The pulp is juicy, with 2-3 seeds, the skin is dense. The transformation is a decoration of the garden area and an unforgettable berry dessert. The hybrid is sometimes affected by fungal diseases.
Incredibly large bunches of Transfiguration grapes are produced by gardeners in the Moscow region and on the Volga
- Tason is an ultra-early grape variety, the berries are unevenly colored in a pinkish-cream color. On a powerful trunk, fruit clusters grow up to 1.5 kg. The berry taste is harmonious, has a pleasant honey-floral note; the skin is thin. Sugar content - 20%, acidity - 5-6 g / l. It is damaged by powdery mildew and phylloxera.
Tason grape berries are uneven in color.
Super early dessert black grapes:
- Cardinal is a loose, asymmetrical bunches of fruit with light purple, in full ripeness - purple with a waxy bloom of berries (fruit weight 5-6 g). Light nutmeg and acidity give an unusual flavor to the Cardinal berries. The variety must be regularly treated against diseases and pests.
Dessert grapes of the Cardinal variety obtained in Europe almost 100 years ago
Codreanka is a mixture of Moldova and Marshal hybrids. The most famous dessert variety that ripens in mid-June. Massive brush gains up to 500 g. The pulp is crispy, aromatic; the skin is moderately dense. The hybrid tolerates mildew and powdery mildew, sometimes it is affected by phylloxera. For a hybrid, crop overload is unacceptable; the vines are cut into 4–6 eyes. For the winter, Kodryanka is sheltered.
Codryanka grapes with black fruits are able to grow in any climatic conditions - in northern latitudes and in humid southern climates
- Muromets is a winter-hardy dessert variety with sweet, aromatic fruits and amazing bunch size. The berries are almost black, with a waxy coating, collected in clusters weighing 400–600 g each, contain from one to four seeds. The variety is resistant to mildew. This hybrid is grown in the Urals, Siberia, the Black Earth Region and the Volga.
The relatively young grape variety Muromets delights with large, dense bunches
- The sugar content in the hybrid form Gift Nesvetaya (Zarya Nesvetaya) is 20%, and the acidity is only 4 g / l. The purple berries are juicy, with nutmeg notes, the juice is bright red in the context, the skin is moderately dense. A vigorous bush was obtained by crossing Beauty and the Talisman. Bunches weigh up to 1500 g, individual berries - up to 14 g. The hybrid is often affected by mildew and powdery mildew.
Gift Nesvetaya - one of the largest grape varieties of early ripening
Table: characteristics of common early white-fruited grape varieties
The most famous mid-early varieties of white-fruited dessert grapes:
- Augustine - berries are white, large, oval; pulp with pronounced nutmeg and gentle sourness; the plant is highly resistant to disease;
- Anapsky early - greenish-yellow berries, round with a simple taste without pronounced taste characteristics, contain 3 seeds; average immunity;
- Annushka - medium-sized bunch - up to 200 g, green berry, fleshy and juicy with a fruity aroma; fruits do not crack; a medium-sized bush is occasionally affected by fungal diseases;
- Delight - the fruits are yellowish with a tan, oval, sweet (sugar up to 26%) and juicy, the flesh is crispy with pronounced nutmeg; non-covering variety with increased immunity to gray rot;
- Early white - clusters - from 500 g to 1 kg, berries are large, green, oval with a large seed; the skin is dense, it is not injured during transportation; the taste of the fruit is sweet and sour, simple; average immunity;
- Early Caucasian - yellowish-white berries with a waxy coating, pleasant taste with nutmeg and honey notes; there are seeds; clusters - up to 700 g; immunity to diseases is average, periodic treatments from mildew are required;
- Larni nutmeg - berries are round, golden-yellow with pronounced nutmeg; seeds - 1-3; covering variety is resistant to diseases and pests;
- Amber Muscat - oval fruits with an amber tint, sour with a nutmeg flavor; bunches - up to 300 g; the plant weakly withstands frosts, requires insulation for the winter and constant preventive treatments for diseases;
- First-born Skuinya - berries are oval, juicy-fleshy, white; ordinary taste with sourness; clusters up to 250 g; average immunity;
- Shasla white - small clusters (150 g), yellow berries with golden tan, thin skin, fruit and berry taste; treatments are required for fungal diseases of the vine;
- Shasla nutmeg - berries are round, yellowish-white with dense crispy pulp; they are distinguished by a delicate nutmeg taste with strawberry notes; a covering variety, poorly tolerates frost; the immunity is average.
Photo gallery: early varieties of white-fruited grapes
Table: Description of early pink grapes
The best mid-early varieties of pink-fruited dessert grapes:
- Alexander - berries are pink, round, sweet and sour; branchy bush; the variety is resistant to disease;
- Arcadia - very large clusters up to 1 kilogram with oval yellow-green berries with fruit and nutmeg notes; the variety has increased disease resistance; frost resistance is average;
- Bashkir - round, juicy berry with a refreshing taste and sourness; loose clusters of 150 g; high immunity to diseases;
- Bogatyanovsky - yellowish, ovoid fruits with 2-3 seeds grow on a medium-sized bush; the taste is sweet and juicy with a fruity aroma; the variety is poorly resistant to disease;
- Brigantine - large clusters up to 500 g, pink fruits with light nutmeg, resistant to cracking; practically not affected by mildew and oidium, requires shelter in the northern regions;
- Karagai - black, round, sweet-sour berries without a specific aroma grow on conical bunches; plant highly resistant to disease;
- Krasa Severa is a frost-resistant hybrid, not susceptible to diseases, has white-pink fruits with small seeds; dense skin does not crack or damage; bunches - up to 300 g; berry taste with refreshing notes;
- Moskovsky - the bunches of the hybrid reach 550 g; fruits are oblong, pink-red with a harmonious taste; disease resistance is high;
- Neptune - purple-red fruits with the aroma of wild berries have a thin skin and loose flesh, formed into medium clusters (up to 300 g); the plant has increased resistance to diseases and pests;
- Fantasy - large, dense clusters up to a kilogram are strewn with pink, cylindrical fruits with delicate skin and juicy pulp; harmonious taste; average immunity;
- Shasla rosea are round lilac-pink fragrant fruits in loose clusters, which come in from 200 to 500 g; berries do not crack; the variety is slightly damaged by fungal diseases.
Photo gallery: common early varieties of pink-fruited dessert grapes
Table: early black grape varieties
Medium early varieties of black dessert grapes:
- Donskoy agate - dark blue fruit with seeds, pleasant taste, usual aroma; bunches - 400-600 g; withstands frosts up to - 26 aboutFROM ; grown in the Urals and Siberia; disease resistance is average;
- Cardinal Anapsky - southern variety with large clusters up to 1200 g; lilac-blue berry with seeds; the taste is sweet and sour with a fruity aftertaste; has immunity to diseases of the vine; load no more than 25 eyes;
- Goryanka vine - blue-black oval berries on branched bushes are collected in dense clusters (300-450 g); the variety is frost-resistant and not damaged by mildew;
- Moscow Black - blue-black fruits with a waxy bloom are distinguished by delicate nutmeg and pleasant taste; resistant to most diseases of grapes;
- Nadezhda Azos is a frost-resistant hybrid with large fruit clusters up to 1300 g; the berries are juicy, blue, with a pleasant aroma; immune to mildew;
- Lowland - this grape has pink-purple, oval, sweet fruits with fruity notes; berries do not crack during transportation; high immunity;
- Frumoasa Albe - amber berries with a wax coating, bunch weight - 300–550 g; aroma of nutmeg and citrus; highly resistant plant.
Even if table grapes are selected in the garden area that are resistant to fungal diseases and do not suffer from insects - snails and ants, preventive treatment for powdery mildew, slugs and snails will not hurt. Early varieties that are not resistant to mildew and phylloxera inevitably require at least 2-3 treatments with fungicides, sometimes with insecticides. In spring, when night temperatures are below +10 aboutWith and damp, rainy weather, the immunity of the vine is not strong enough and is especially susceptible to negative environmental influences. The first task of the gardener after the opening of the grapes at the beginning of the growing season (late March - early April) is to treat the vine with systemic and prophylactic drugs. I spray with Topaz, diluted according to the instructions. After 10 days, re-treatment is desirable - Topaz can be changed to Fufanon.
Photo Gallery: Famous Early Black Grapes
Video: the earliest grape varieties
Mid-season table grape varieties with description and characteristics
Dessert grapes with an average ripening period are distinguished by a bountiful harvest in the south of our country - in the Krasnodar Territory, in the Crimea, in the southeast of the Black Earth Region. With regular feeding and preventive treatment for diseases, such table grapes are not uncommon in the Volga region, Stavropol region, in the central part of Russia, but here you cannot do without shelter for the winter. Among the popular mid-season varieties are:
- The original is a variety with an average ripening period of fruits that form cone-shaped loose clusters. Berries with a pointed tip and mauve color have an elongated shape, have a pleasant nutmeg aroma and a refreshing acidity. Powerful, branched bushes can withstand temperatures down to -22 aboutC. The variety is resistant to diseases and pests, but requires careful insulation for the winter.
The grape variety Original with a catchy name has berries of unusual shape
- Dessert hybrid Rusmol ripens in late August - early September, the bush poorly tolerates frost, very responsive to feeding and watering. The berries are round, white with a thin skin, 1-2 seeds come across; clusters up to 600–800 g. Prophylaxis of oidium and phylloxera is required. The light nutmeg and fruity aftertaste have made the variety a favorite among winegrowers.
A mid-early hybrid of Rusmol grapes ripens well in the Krasnodar Territory and Rostov
- Dessert - the variety is distinguished by medium-sized clusters (350-500 g) with round, mauve fruits. Normal taste, sugar content - 17%, acidity - 7 g / l. Flowers are bisexual. The plant is cut into 6-8 buds. The fruits ripen fully only in the southern regions of our country. Resistance to powdery mildew and mildew is average, shelter is required for the winter.
The yield of grapes of the Dessertny variety is about 6-8 kg per bush
Table: the most famous dessert grape varieties with an average ripening period
Photo gallery: grapes ripening at the end of summer
Late grape varieties fully ripen in those regions where positive temperatures can persist even at night until the end of November, and the real cold comes only in December. The average ripening period for such grapes is 150-165 days. Dessert grapes with a long growing season grows in Krasnodar and Bryansk, in the Crimea and the Caucasus, in the Voronezh, Belgorod, Rostov regions, in the Ukraine and in the southern regions of Belarus. Distinctive features of late varieties are low sensitivity to frost and high immunity to fungal diseases that develop in damp cool weather.
The best late-ripening pink-fruited grape varieties:
- Nimrang is a short, pink grape that was first grown in Tajikistan; it is a thermophilic and soil-demanding hybrid. Nimrang berries, which ripen after 160 days, are loved for their delicate nutmeg and light astringency. The bunches grow up to 500 g. Only 65–70% of the vine matures in this plant, the shoots are cut into 6–8 eyes. The grapes are responsive to additional irrigation and require regular feeding. The variety must be regularly treated against diseases and pests.
Full ripeness of Nimrang grapes occurs in October-November
- Taifi is a 170-day pink grape variety distinguished by pink-red berries with a purple hue. The bunch of grapes of the hybrid reaches more than 2 kg. The maximum yield will be obtained from this vine if planted in the sunniest and warmest place. The berry contains 23% sugar, 7 g / l acids. The variety is defenseless against fungal diseases; birds often peck berries.
Grape seedlings of the Taifi variety are distinguished by active growth
- The medium late variety Hercules is quite frost-resistant (withstands up to - 23 aboutFROM). The bunches of this variety are conical, weighing 1.1–1.6 kg; oval berries, sweet and sour with gristly pulp (seeds - 1-3 pieces). A vigorous bush requires pruning for 6–8 eyes and occasional processing from oidium and mildew.
Hercules grapes have berries with a crispy, dense pulp
The best late grapes with black fruits:
- Asma (Black Crimean) is a disease-resistant table variety that has a fairly high sugar content - up to 20%, acid - 7.4 g / l. The pulp is dense, juicy with two seeds. The berries of this dessert grape are dark purple with a waxy coating. Bunches reach 350–400 g. The vine ripens only by 50–60%, the buds cannot stand frost. The plant requires moderate watering and short pruning. Asma is suitable for vertical, decorative gardening of the garden.
Dessert Asma grapes are cut into 4-6 buds
- The high-yielding variety Moldova was bred in the 70s. Grapes with cylindro-conical bunches (up to 600 g) have a pleasant berry taste with sourness, ripening in October. The fruits of the variety are blue-black, the skin is thick with a waxy coating. They are well stored and do not crumble when ripe. The variety is resistant to mildew.
Varietal grapes Moldova has been known to gardeners for over 40 years
- Odessa souvenir of late ripening - resistant to pests and diseases, but poorly tolerates severe frosts. Loose bunches, with elongated fruits covered with a wax coating, can gain up to 300 g. Light nutmeg, slightly noticeable plum aroma and outlandish berries of the Souvenir are especially appreciated by lovers of grape desserts. The hybrid tolerates many diseases of the vine, except for powdery mildew.
Large-fruited and unpretentious are the main qualities of the Odessa Souvenir grape variety
Best Late Light Grapes:
- The yellowish-white berries of the Lochaty variety with weak nutmeg are slightly flattened and formed into loose clusters, weighing about 0.5 kg. The pulp is juicy, dense skin is covered with a wax coating, contains seeds (2–4 pieces). Quite easy and productive variety appeared more than 50 years ago and became one of the favorite late grape hybrids. To obtain a stable harvest, regular preventive treatments against pests and diseases are required.
Lobular grapes are large clusters and delicate muscat with sourness
- The very late Agadai grape variety manages to ripen only in the southern regions of our country. The berries have a mediocre taste, slightly tart; fruit clusters per 300 g is the maximum for this grape. But this is the latest grape variety, which is appreciated for its juicy, dense pulp and strong bunches, capable of lying in storage at a temperature of +5 +8 aboutC and do not deteriorate until spring. The hybrid is treated for powdery mildew and mildew.
The white-fruited Agadai grape is perfectly stored throughout the winter.
- Italy table grapes ripen in September - October. White, oval berries have a nutmeg taste, sugar content - 21%, acidity - 6-7 g / l. The pulp is juicy, sweet; the skin often cracks. The average weight of a bunch of Italy variety is 1200 g. This grape is cut into 10-12 eyes. Insignificant disease affection is characteristic.
Muscat-fruity aroma - the zest of Italy grapes
Table: late grape varieties with description and characteristics
Video: the latest grape varieties
The best table grapes for growing in the regions
Varieties for the regions are distinguished by the timing of ripening and frost resistance, drought resistance and demanding soil. A properly selected variety according to the growth characteristics and characteristics of the plant will allow you to get a decent harvest and keep the vine in the garden for more than one year.
Grape varieties for cultivation in the Moscow region and St. Petersburg
The best early-ripening grape varieties for the Moscow region firmly endure frosts and are not damaged by powdery mildew. Basically, these are those hybrids that easily grow on loams and heavy soils, are not demanding on the temperature regime:
- Alyoshenka's gift,
- Russian corinka,
- Moscow black
Video: the best varieties for the Moscow region
Table grape varieties for cultivation in Siberia
Early-maturing winter-hardy hybrids easily tolerate fluctuations in seasonal temperatures in a harsh climate and have a short growing season - ripening periods do not exceed 100 days. These varieties include:
- Sharov's riddle,
- Beauty of the North,
- Early Russian,
- Rusoven, Muromets.
Video: grapes in Siberia
Grapes for growing in Belarus
Table grape varieties for the temperate climate of Belarus are suitable with different ripening periods:
- Shasla white;
- Kishmish 342;
- Nadezhda Azos;
- Odessa souvenir.
Video: dessert grapes in Belarus
Table grapes for growing in Ukraine
Hybrids suitable for growing in Ukraine can ripen even at the end of October. The southern, humid climate of the southeast and west of Ukraine allows you to get an unsurpassed harvest of dessert grapes of various varieties:
- Unlight's Gift;
- Don Agate;
- Black cherry;
Reviews of your favorite varieties
Dessert grapes on the festive table will delight any audience: unusually large black-fruited bunches or full-weight emerald clusters of raisins - most of the table grape varieties can be eaten straight from the branch, they retain their presentation for a long time and complement culinary dishes well. The special taste qualities of table grape hybrids have won respect and love from gardeners and connoisseurs of berry desserts. This tasty and healthy berry is still a constant companion of the aesthetic table setting.
Mena's name is Maria. By education - an accountant, by vocation - an artist and a mother. I love to travel and appreciate in people sincerity and reliability.
Rate the article:
(5 votes, average: 5 out of 5)
Share with your friends!
The best potato varieties ..
The best varieties of potatoes.
Potato varieties differ in terms of maturation of tubers, the content of dry matter in them, plant resistance to diseases. All different plant varieties require different growth and development conditions. There is not a single variety, any in which the ecological conditions give the same One. results the same variety in some conditions can be productive, while in others it can be low-yielding and unproductive. grow, Therefore, on your site you need those that are the most productive in your area.
Nevsky grade. One of the best domestic winners, the varieties are recognized not only in all regions abroad, but also in Russia. Medium early, for food purposes, is distinguished by high plasticity, easily adapts to any conditions. Bush.
growing upright, medium, compact, good flowers, leafy white, abundant and short-term flowering. Tuberous nest is compact and shallow. The tubers are beautiful, the peel is oval, white, smooth, with small numerous eyes, pink and white flesh, which does not darken when the mass of the commercial tuber is boiled, 90-130 g, the high starch content is 11, 5-17%, the taste is excellent. The yield is high, not less than 300 -400% c / ha in production conditions, and in garden beds more than 500 kg per one hundred square meters. Medium resistant to cancer, potato resistant to late blight and scab.
Early ripe, dining destination. The plant is erect. Leaf - from green to Leaflet. dark green medium to large, glossy. the color of the anthocyanin bud is weak. Corolla medium to red-violet, large. The tuber is elongated-oval, with a yellow light-yellow and skinned pulp. The mass of the marketable tuber 87-Content g. 113 starch 16, 4-17, 0%. The taste is great. It is resistant to cancer of the causative agent of potatoes and the golden potato cyst-forming nematode has a low to medium resistance to late blight. varieties Value: nematode resistance, early maturity, high productivity and excellent marketability of taste.
Early ripe, dining destination. Medium to tall plant, leaf type, erect or semi-erect. Corolla medium to large, white. Tuber with oval-oval eyes, rounded, shallow to medium depth. The peel is yellow, smooth. The pulp is light yellow. Marketable weight 196g 89-tuber. Starch content 11, 0-17, 6%. The taste is good. Keeping quality 81-98%. Marketability 97%. Resistant to the causative agent of potato cancer and potato golden cyst nematode. Moderately susceptible to moderately and tops resistant to tubers to the causative agent of late blight.
Impala is a table variety that is popular with large farmers for its consistently high yield and profitability. Suitable Ideal for early market sales. erect Shrub, high (70-75 cm), forms 4-5 stems, white corolla color, stable berry formation.
The tubers are yellow, oval in shape, with small eyes, the skin is smooth. light yellow pulp. High-yielding variety (50-55 t / ha), marketable tuber weight 90-150 g, good keeping quality, long dormancy period. The taste is good, the content of tubers in starch is 15%. Resistant to cancer, potato nematode, late blight to susceptible and rhizoctonia. The amicable return of early, timely harvesting and harvesting, as well as strict adherence to preventive and agrotechnical measures, allows you to completely avoid diseases and pests.
An early, high-yielding table variety. The plant is erect, 65-70 cm high, with dense flowers, large, white foliage, berries form tubers. slightly oval, large, with a yellow peel, shallow eyes, light yellow flesh. Productivity 50-55 t / ha, marketability 83-95%, starch content 12-16%, good taste. The output of a marketable one bush from the tubers is up to 2 kg, a record harvest on an experimental bush 4, 3 kg from a plot You can dig in during the whole period, until the summer of harvesting. On a personal plot with well-cultivated soil, you can get, observing the technology of 600, before growing kg or more from a hundred square meters. Resistant to the main diseases of the species, relatively resistant to annular and dry, weakly, rot is affected by common scab and late blight. stored Excellent, resistant to mechanical damage. One of the most reliable varieties, excellent quality and high yield guaranteed in any summer.
early grade for dining purposes. One of the best Dutch breeding varieties. It is in great demand, both by amateurs and farmers, especially in the southern regions of the country. In terms of yield and yield of marketable tubers, many surpass domestic and foreign varieties. The bush is 60-70 cm high, semi-erect, forms 7-8 stems, the flowers are red-tuberous. purple nest compact, elongated red tubers with oval smooth skin, yellow flesh, small eyes. Forms 20-23 pcs. tubers under the bush, large tubers 80-85 g. The variety has excellent consumer content, starch qualities in tubers up to 16%, excellent taste. Late blight to Resistant, cancer, leaf twisting, mechanical well, damage tolerates drought. The storage period of tubers is good. Productivity 550-600 kg per one hundred square meters.
Early maturing, universal use, plant. variety of semi-spreading type, color of the corolla Tubers. red-violet oblong-oval shape, eyes Peel.
small red, yellow flesh. Content Value up to 16%. starch varieties: versatility in use, good shelf life. Productivity 550-600 kg per one hundred square meters, high yield of marketable tubers.
Arosa for universal use, early use, ripening for table purposes and for processing. The bush is good, with erect growth of tops.
Corolla coloration Tuberous. red-violet nest compact, with a large yield Tubers 21-25 pcs. oval tubers, red skin, red eye base, yellow flesh. Starch content 17-19%, tubers taste good. The variety is resistant to potato golden nematode, potato crayfish. Its versatility in use allows it to belong to the group of preferred varieties. 580 Yield kg per one hundred square meters, marketability 93-95%.
Medium table variety of use, popular in all regions, appreciated in Russia for its high yield and marketability of tubers. 1994 with Zoned. The bush is high (75 cm). A classic of the Dutch one, breeders of the most popular red-skinned varieties, Russia has taken root.
Medium high-yielding, table variety. The bush is 75-80 cm high, semi-erect, stems (4-5 pcs.), Strong with medium anthocyanin color, corolla color is red-purple, dark, long flowering, abundant berry formation. nest Tuberous compact, shallow, 20-24 tubers under tubers, elongated-oval bush, red, with light yellow eyes, shallow flesh. The mass of marketable tuber is 90 g, starch 180 is 14%, the taste is good. The merit should include the consistently high marketability, Excellent 90%. over stored, during storage it does not lose the qualities of a consumer commercial variety.
Medium early, table variety destination. Bush, semi-erect, color is red-violet corolla. Tuberous nest compact, superficial, oblong tuber shape, yellow peel, flesh of eyes, small yellow. Productivity 550-600 kg with marketability, weave high 96%. Starch content 13-18%. Resistant to potato crayfish, golden nematode, relatively resistant to common scab. The variety is perfectly stored and does not lose the qualities of canteens, ideal for market sales.
Roko table variety, market leader Bush. sales tall (80 cm), forms 5-6 stems, flowers are large, red-violet. Few berries are formed.
Tubers, large (80-120 g), are oval in shape, red with few eyes, creamy flesh. Typical: high 400 yield - 500 kg per hundred square meters, marketability - 90%. Excellent taste. Resistant to late blight and Colorado damage, good (beetle regenerating ability). The variety is perfectly stored throughout the winter and does not lose table qualities. for Ideal implementation, excellent consumer qualities. commercial grade.
Potato varieties for the Moscow region
zone - the Moscow region of risky agriculture, therefore, the varieties that the potatoes will be planted must meet the following criteria:
- ultra-early, early, late (late ripening varieties will not have time to ripen)
- it is desirable that they were zoned for the Moscow region
- tubers "should" wake up only when warming up and germinating
- must be resistant to disease.
Almost all of the varieties listed below fully comply with the guaranteeing yield requirements.
Most table, early variety, crustacean resistant, with white tubers of high marketability, good keeping quality and taste. This is the most widely zoned variety. In terms of production, harvesting in July provides a yield from 1, 7 to 2, 5 kg per 1 sq. m.
rose variety, early maturing, with elongated beautiful pink tubers, one of the most delicious, widely zoned throughout the country.
Early maturing, crustacean-resistant variety, versatile in use. Tubers are oval, differ, white, high marketability, good keeping quality and conditions. In the taste of production when harvesting in July Penza 12 kg from 1 sq. m.
Early maturing, crustacean, large table, with tubers, good keeping quality and excellent Detskoselsky.
Medium, crustacean, table variety, with beautiful oval pinkish tubers.
mid-season, Dutch, high-yielding variety for table use, well stored, has good taste resistance, properties to darkening after cooking, boiled.
round Tuber-oval shape, skin color - color, yellow pulp light yellow, medium size. number Average tubers - 10. Dry matter content - 9, 7. lesion to Resistance to viruses X, Yn, leaf twisting, potato scab, common nematode, late blight of tops and tubers.
Ostara, a fruitful, very reliable variety. large tubers, oblong, with light yellow pulp, excellent yield. taste 2.5-3.5 kg per bush. In the conditions of the Moscow region, in the first decade of August, it gives 30-35 tubers per bush with a total weight of 1 kg, in the second decade it is ready for harvesting Good. harvest resistance to viral diseases. It has very good culinary qualities.
Medium early, versatile, high-yielding. The starch content in tubers is 15-19%, vitamin - 1, 9-2, 33%, protein C - a lot (25-30 mg%). Taste qualities of tubers keeping quality, good and satisfactory.
Tubers are oval, large, white. The peel is smooth, the flesh is white, superficial eyes. Tuber weight - from 87 to 190 g. The variety responds well to the introduction of organic and mineral fertilizers. planting tubers do not tolerate cutting and waterlogging. property Negative variety - the formation of voids in very large tubers. In addition, damage during the skin harvesting of tubers leads to rapid decay, deterioration and storage pulp. Resistant to common scab.
The leader is crustacean, late early, table, fruitful, very tasty. Keeping quality is good. Proven options for the Moscow region.
Late early, universal purpose, the most common in the world practice of potato growing. starch Content in tubers is increased - 22-23%, protein - 2, 05-2, 20%, vitamin C - 17, 5-18, 7 mg%. qualities Good to excellent taste of tubers, keeping quality - Tubers. good white, rounded-oval, become oblong when the soil lacks potassium and phosphorus. smooth Peel, peeling at the top of the tuber, the eyes are located, superficial throughout the tuber. The pulp is white, it has a greenish-yellow tint on the cut, it does not darken after cleaning and cooking, it boils well. Weight 140 - 75 ... tuber.
Variety selection NIIKH, table, mid-season, fruitful. Tubers are light pink, smooth, weighing, oval 83-120g. The pulp is white. The eyes are small and small. Productivity 750-900 g / bush. lingering (11, 4-19, 5%), starchy. Resistant to late blight and scab. Medium resistant to viral diseases.
Medium early variety. Vegetation days 75-85 period. The color of the peel is white, the color of the flesh is white, the shape is round-oval, the depth of the eyes is average. The average mass of a tuber is 86-The number of g. 133 tubers per bush is 9-15. Average yield 350-260 kg / ha. The shelf life is good.
universal Potato destination. Good taste. starch Content 11-17%. The variety is not resistant to potato nematode. resistant to late blight and viral diseases. Medium susceptible to common scab.
Early maturing, drought-resistant, late blight-resistant, dormant and fruitful Russian variety. Tubers are rounded-peel, oval white, small eyes, pulp mass, white 100-200 g, up to 15 pieces per plant. delicious Very. It is one of the ten most delicious foreign and Russian varieties. Resistant to potato nematode and medium resistant, scab to late blight.
Mid-early and mid-season, with early tuberization, table, high-yielding. Starch content in Vkusovye-12, 8-15, 5%. tubers, their qualities are good. When stored in small volumes, it is characterized by satisfactory keeping quality.
Large batches are poorly preserved, therefore, not a variety was zoned for production, but remained a variety for potato growers, thanks to lovers of good resistance to viral diseases. rounded Tubers are flat, flattened. The peel is smooth, dotted with a bluish tint. The eyes are superficial, more intensely colored than the peel. Tuber pulp Good luck.
Early ripe, table, fruitful. Tubers are smooth, white, round-oval with a blunt apex. small eyes. The pulp is white.
The mass of tubers is 130g-100. Productivity 700-1200 g / bush. starch Content 11-15%. Tasty. Storage shelf life Relatively. good resistant to late blight, resistant to viral, moderately resistant, diseases to common scab. Drought-resistant. Suitable for all types of soil.
canteen, Ultra early ripe destination. Tubers are short-oval with dull pink, from apex to red. The rind is smooth. The eyes are small, few in number. The pulp is white, not darkening in the Central. In the cutting region, the yield is 145-potential c / ha. 324 yield -600 kg / ha.
The mass of the marketable tuber 122 is 167 g. The starch content is 10, 8-14, 7%. Taste Indicators. good storage 92-96%. Resistance of tubers to mechanical damage 90%. Resistant to cancer and potato nematode.
The best dessert grape varieties with a description and a brief description
Growing a decent harvest of early-maturing varieties in the Ural vineyards, in Bashkiria or in Siberia and the Far East used to be a wonder, now it is a common phenomenon, spreading even among inexperienced gardeners. In the southern regions of our country and in Ukraine, mid-season and late table and universal varieties of thermophilic culture are successfully grown. Knowing the peculiarities of agricultural technology, amateur gardeners of the Moscow region and St. Petersburg have learned to grow wine grape varieties intended for open ground, rare dessert varieties of grape vines with specific cultivation features. Most often, novice gardeners do not attach importance to the names of hybrids, preferring to work on "white" and "black" grapes. But knowing the names of the species and varieties of grapes with white, dark purple and pink fruits, you can easily understand the agricultural technology of culture and adapt to their characteristics.
The best varieties of white dessert grapes
White-fruited table grapes are good both fresh and processed for compotes and jams. New varieties, developed by breeders, make it possible to obtain large, juicy berries of early and mid-season varieties in the southern regions and in the harsh northern ones. A vine with milky white fruits is a natural phenomenon, the result of a mutation of wild-growing grapes that have lost the ability to produce anthocyanins, which are responsible for the dark color of the berries..
To select the best grape varieties, they are judged according to the following criteria:
- qualitative characteristics of fruits (sugar content and acidity)
- resistance to diseases of the vine
- frost resistance.
Each person has their own preferences. Sometimes large, beautiful berries of modern breeding varieties with a fresh taste may seem unclaimed and ordinary to someone, these gardeners prefer sweet, but small and loose clusters of raisins. For other grape lovers, not only the qualitative characteristics of the berries are important, but also decorativeness, the adaptation of the vine to certain climatic conditions. There are dozens of the newest varieties, which are still difficult to evaluate, but they already have high yields and a bright, rich fruit taste.... For example, Atlantik, a dessert variety with pink, elongated fruits, juicy and aromatic, with floral-fruity notes, a nutmeg variety Silver Alibaba with a harmonious taste of berries and a black-fruited Carmen, an unusual variety Marshmallow with raspberry-pink tassels and a Rostov hybrid Anyuta with a tea rose aroma and dense pulp.
Photo Gallery: Latest Grape Hybrids
The leading varieties of white-fruited grapes include:
- Arcadia is an early ripe variety, bred in Ukraine (crossing of Moldova and Cardinal), has dense clusters up to 2 kg. A vigorous plant does not suffer from overload and gives an excellent harvest in central Russia and Siberia, the Urals and the Far East. Ripening period 105-115 days. Berries are light green, with dense, juicy pulp, sweet with moderate nutmeg, 2-3 seeds are found. Pruning is carried out for 8-12 buds, processed at least 2 times a season from powdery mildew.
- Laura (Flora) - a hybrid obtained more than 20 years ago, with light milky oval berries and a pointed tip of the fruit. Crispy, moderately sweet with a pronounced nutmeg aroma. Bunches grow up to 900 g, ripening period - 110-115 days. The medium-sized bole develops well with fan molding, begins to bear fruit for 4 years, pruning for 8-10 eyes. The variety is valued for its frost resistance and for the absence of peeling and cracking of the fruit.
- White kishmish (seedless) is an early ripe variety with round berries, aromatic and juicy. Fruits are light green, in ripeness - with a blush. The bunch is loose, large, weighing from 500 to 1200 g. The berry is loved for its balanced composition of sugar and acids, they are excellent for drying, freezing and do not contain seeds. A medium-sized plant finally ripens at 140–160 days. Requires trimming for 7-10 eyes. The variety is cultivated in central Russia and in the south.
The varieties of Kishmish include the hybrid variety Volodar (early) with large, dense bunches and yellow-green fruits and Kishmish 342 (Hungarian), obtained by crossing Vilar Blanc and Sidlis Perlet, - an ultra-early variety with elongated fruits of a milky green shade with a tan, sweet and aromatic. The berries retain their presentation for a long time and do not fall off. Varietal varieties of white-fruited grapes of the subspecies kishmish - Zolotse, Talisman (Kesha), Arsenyevsky are considered no less valuable.
Photo gallery: white fruit varieties of dessert grapes
The variety White CoKl of domestic selection, which appeared in the 21st century, firmly tolerates frosts down to -25 ° C and is not damaged by powdery mildew. Powerful bushes are cut into 10 eyes and try not to overload. Then the large, oblong fruits will be sweet and moderately firm. The weight of grape clusters is from 400 to 700 g.
A hardy and productive variety Delight quickly takes root and begins to bear fruit in the 4th or 5th year. The early ripening hybrid is thermophilic and responsive to feeding. The result of the gardener's painstaking work will be huge dense clusters weighing 800-1600 g with sweet, large yellow-green berries with a pronounced nutmeg taste. Despite the short pruning, up to 30 kg of the crop is obtained from the bush.
In a modern vineyard, Platov's late Jubilee is sure to meet with a harmonious, pleasant taste. For 125-140 days, the bunches grow on average 700 g. The Kostrykin Memory Hybrid became famous for its unpretentiousness and moderate growth of shoots (the vine ripens by 50%). The plant, with a yield of up to 15 kg from one bush, sometimes peas, but is not damaged by wasps and does not require shelter in the middle lane. The average bunch of grapes grows up to 1600 g. Ladies finger with moderate acidity will delight not only with its decorative bunch, but also with delicious fruits. Average weight of brushes - 900 g.
Photo gallery: the best white grapes
The most delicious pink grapes
Hybrid varieties and varieties of pink-fruited vines are attractive in appearance and do not disappoint in taste characteristics. Berries can be from pale pink to deep raspberry shades, so such grapes are often added to wine and canned.
- Early Russian - an unpretentious early ripening variety of dessert grapes ripens at the end of July, loose clusters on average gain up to 600 g. The hybrid grows in the south, the Far East, Bashkiria and Siberia. Light nutmeg with an admixture of caramel aftertaste is loved by every gardener of the middle lane. Rounded, dark pink berries on a tall bush gain sugars - 22%, acids - 7 g / l. 2-3 inflorescences are left on the shoots. The fruit is sometimes cracked and damaged by wasps.
- By crossing Kesha and Rizamat, breeder Kapelyushny bred an ultra-early variety (ripening period of 95 days) Julian, which in less than two decades became popular and fell in love with many winegrowers for its unusual taste and shape. A hybrid with pink, elongated berries, weighing up to 20 g alone, and a powerful vine, grows best in a sunny area, it is cut into 8-10 buds. Juliana's fruits are juicy and moderately sweet, with light fruity notes.
- Tason is an early domestic variety with pale pink, oval, medium-sized berries, crispy, juicy pulp, with a delicate fruit-honey aroma, developed by specialists from VNIIViV named after Ya.I. Potapenko. The hybrid is appreciated for its yield - up to 35 kg per bush with an average bunch - 800 g. Ripening period - 110-120 days. Pruning vines - 10-12 eyes. Be sure to carry out processing from powdery mildew and mildew.
- Hybrid Transfiguration - these are uniformly colored pale pink, oval berries with a thin skin and juicy pulp. We love the variety from Krainov's "troika" (Yubiley Novocherkassky, Victor, Transfiguration) for its unpretentiousness and a high degree of adaptation to many climatic features. Therefore, the Transfiguration is grown in the conditions of the Siberian summer and in Bashkiria, where the berry has a more intense crimson color. Bisexual flowers are perfectly pollinated. A vigorous plant with regular feeding gives a stable yield - 1–1.5 kg per bunch of grapes, up to 40 kg of selected fruits are harvested from one plant.
- Libya is the brainchild of V.V. Zagorulko, bred in the 90s. The variety is very sweet (sugar content - 26%), aromatic, non-capricious. Peat irrigation and powdery mildew are rare. The berries are oval, pink-purple, with fleshy, nutmeg pulp and thin skin. Ripening period 105 days. The flower is bisexual. Shoots are cut shortly, for 4-6 buds. Among the shortcomings, shedding of ripe fruits and damage by wasps were noted.
Veles also stands out among the dessert grape varieties. The “parents” of the hybrid are Rusbol and Sofia, amazing in taste and with a stable yield. Veles berries are large, oval, intense pink with a purple tint, the flesh is amber, the skin is moderately dense. There are rudiments in the berries. Veles was appreciated for the muscat-floral aroma of the fruit and the very early ripening period of the first berries - up to 100 days. Vigorous bush, pruning - medium (6–8 buds) sugar content - 23%, acidity - 5 g / l. Covering variety builds up brushes up to 1.8 kg, sometimes more than 2 kg. The fruits are prone to cracking and shedding.
Hybrid Victor from Krainov's "troika" has received attention due to its strong immunity to many diseases of grapes. Winegrowers have long fallen in love with the berries of the variety, which have an unusual shape and with a bright, nutmeg taste and floral notes. Irregularly colored pink-red finger fruits with juicy pulp ripen 110 days from the beginning of the growing season. The average weight of a bunch is 700 g. The yield reaches 10 kg from one grape bush. To obtain a stable harvest, they practice pruning with 4–6 buds and a moderate load during fruit formation. The main advantages of the hybrid form are high sugar content and transportability.
Asian hybrid Rizamat with finger-shaped, large (15–20 g), violet-red berries, distinguished by large clusters - from 1 kg to 2.2 kg. Ripening period - 125 days. The heat-loving variety is intended for cultivation in the southern regions, the fruits are moderately sweet, with a light nutmeg, a powerful vine, pruned into 8-10 buds. Despite the usual taste, Rizamat is loved for its high yield and beautiful grape clusters.
Delicate pink, oval berries of the Gourmet variety in the southern latitudes ripen at the end of July, in the middle lane - at the beginning of August. Author's stamp V.I. Krainova is powerful, branched, with a yield of up to 10–12 kg per plant. When tasting the fruit, fruity notes and a floral-honey aroma are especially noticeable. The grape variety Rumba of the Rostov breeder Kapelyushny is similar to this hybrid; it ripens even earlier than the Gourmet (Red Delight + Cherrel). GF Rumba is very sweet - 23% sugar, with a share of sourness - 6 g / l. Fragrant, juicy berries are perfectly preserved and are not damaged by insects due to the tart, waxy skin.
On a par with these early ripening hybrids in terms of taste, I would like to add V.V. Zagorulko - Sofia, in which the best qualities of two famous varieties are collected - the large-fruited Arcadia and the unforgettable Kishmish radiant nutmeg. Sofia are large, dense clusters (up to 1.5 kg) with pink-purple conical berries, most often they do not contain seeds.
We love Krainov's pink peach breeding for frost resistance and mildew resistance. Flowers are bisexual. The grape clusters of the hybrid are loose, grow up to 1.2 kg, berries with a flavor of nutmeg ripen at the end of August. The variety does not tolerate overload and is picky about feeding. With improper care, the berry becomes smaller and sour, but this does not detract from the advantages of a plant that brings a decent harvest equally in Central Russia, the Urals and Udmurtia.
But also one cannot leave aside the varietal flamingo pink grapes, similar in shape and taste to Pink peach - with oval, pinkish-red juicy berries and loose clusters up to 1 kg. A hybrid from Moldova requires pruning for 4–6 buds and does not need shelter for the winter (in the south and in central Russia).
Photo gallery: the best pink-fruited grape varieties
Rose-fruited grapes Arched, like the hybrid form of the Original, are similar in fruit size. Arched ripens at the end of August, berries with light nutmeg contain sugars - 18%, acids - 4–5 g / l juicy, with floral notes. Original grapes - late variety, fruits are rich in sugars - 22%, moderate acidity - 6 g / l. The pulp is watery, but sweet, with a simple taste. These varietal hybrids are practically not susceptible to peas. Moderately sweet Arched is usually used for wine.
The dense grape clusters of the Original variety with conical berries and a bright purple color are stored in a cool room for more than 4–5 months.
The best varieties of black dessert grapes
Black-fruited grapes, in comparison with their light-colored "brothers", contain the most monosaccharides and vitamins, are excellent for conservation and winemaking, and seedless varieties are ideal for making raisins and jam. Bright, rich color of bunches, rich in anthocyanins, serves as a decoration of the garden area.
Most amateur gardeners among dark-fruited grape varieties choose the following modern hybrids.
- Baikonur is an early ripe species - the brainchild of the domestic selection of E.G. Pavlovsky. Dense, voluminous clusters up to 1.2 kg fall on the table at the end of July. The crunchy pulp of dark blue berries with thin nutmeg contains up to 3 seeds, is rich in sugar - 21%. The fruits are able to hang on the bushes for a long time and not crumble. The variety ripens in Udmurtia and Siberia, requires shelter for the winter.
- The early variety Codryanka with nutmeg flavor and sweetness is loved by 23% for its abundant fruiting and beautiful clusters. The time-tested variety grows on any soil, provided that the plant is regularly fed, watered and treated against powdery mildew. The weight of the grape clusters is 0.8–1 kg, the berries are dark purple with thin skin. The hybrid is cultivated in most regions of Russia - in the southern regions and in the north, in Transbaikalia and in the Urals.
- The unpretentious Russian hybrid Nadezhda Azos (Moldova + Cardinal) is considered the most delicious black grapes. Dark blue, sweet-sour (sugar - 17%, acid - 7%), the fruits are covered with a thin skin, protection from wasps is required. The delicate nutmeg and juicy pulp justify the rare peas of the hybrid plant. The weight of the bunches is 800 g, the ripening period is 125 days. Pruning for 4-6 buds.
- Super early Athos ripens on the 95th day from the beginning of the growing season, the shoots are cut into 7 eyes. A ripe bunch of hybrid forms reaches 1500 g, the variety rarely suffers from insects and powdery mildew. Large blue-black fruits grow on cylindrical bunches, suitable not only for fresh consumption, but also in wines, jams, compotes. The yield of one plant is 15-18 kg.
- Surprisingly large, elongated fruit of grapes Odessa souvenir, received in Ukraine. The berries, blue with a black tint, are covered with a waxy coating and contain 4 seeds. The hybrid ripens in early autumn (brush weight - 0.5–0.8 kg). The berries are distinguished by keeping quality, when overexposed on the bush, they do not crumble. Sugar content - 16%, acidity - 6g / l. Flowers are bisexual. Shoots are cut into 8 eyes. Used in winemaking and homemade preparations.
Among the dark-fruited varieties, some also consider Black Delight (Dolores + Early Russian) the most reliable and productive, which ripens after 110 days. The variety is successfully grown in Siberia and the Far East. A vigorous bush grows on the arches, the brushes are harvested at a weight of 0.6–0.8 g. The Asian variety Black Kishmish (Talisman + Glenora) also earned a high rating among winegrowers. Oval dark blue fruits contain a moderate amount of sugar, they are often used for drying and in compotes. The fruit does not contain seeds. The variety is poorly resistant to mildew infestation. Ekaro 35 is considered the earliest black grape, purple berries, round clusters weigh an average of 400 g. Fruits are rich, sweet, with a specific floral aroma.
Photo gallery: the best black grapes
Black finger is a foreign seedless variety with elongated blue berries with a delicate nutmeg taste, appreciated for its impressive fruit size. The heat-loving variety does not tolerate waterlogging, the amount of sugar is 19%, acid is 7 g / l.
A relatively young American variety Jupiter with an isable taste and pleasant sweetness, they managed to fall in love with their excellent taste (sugar - 21%, acid - 5 g / l), cone-shaped fruits and expressive bunch shape. Trim for 8 eyes. The early ripe hybrid has relatively small (300-500 g) conical clusters. When overripe, the berries soften and lose their taste.
Black cherry of amateur selection by Vishnevetsky was bred a little over 10 years ago. Among the early varieties, the very first ripens (95–105 days). The weight of the fruit clusters is 400–700 g, the taste is cherry-silk, the flesh is dense and juicy. Berries do not crack, do not crumble, the hybrid is resistant to diseases.
Working on new and better varieties, breeders take into account the demand for berry forms and their indicators of adaptation to different climatic conditions, and the development of winemaking forces amateur gardeners to work on the yield of technical and universal varieties. In any case, the most delicious and harvestable grape hybrids are those that are grown with their own hands on a personal garden plot. If you work tirelessly, even an ordinary universal grape variety will give you berries of amazing taste and aroma that will appeal to any gourmet.