Problems African violet: the expert answers on the diseases of the African violet
THE AGRONOMIST ANSWERS ON HOW TO GROW AND CARE FOR PLANTS
AFRICAN VIOLET PROBLEMS
Saintpaulia spp. (Family Gesneriaceae)
The section is dedicated to plant problems.If you wish to write to our agronomist in order to have an answer on an unclear situation or a difficulty concerning your plant, it is necessary that you indicate:
- what plant it is;
- where it is located (inside the house, on the terrace, in the garden, etc.);
- the type of exposure (full sun, half-light, etc.);
- how long has it been in your possession;
- the general state of the plant;
- the frequency of watering;
- how often it is fertilized and the type of fertilizer used;
- any pesticide treatments carried out;
- the symptoms it presents and the parts of the plant affect;
- any foreign presence (insects or other).
If possible, send a photo, but in any case, take care to be very detailed in describing the overall state of the plant. The address to which everything is forwarded is: [email protected]
A kind reader of ours contacted us to get an answer regarding the sowing of violets:
I sowed in 2 pots abb. small seeds (17.02 / 03) of viola W.
how tall do they have to be before putting them in a bigger pot?
How much water do I have to give them are they at home or outside?
how long does it take to bloom and how long do they last?
Today there are really many hybrids of Saintpaulia ionantha among which it is possible to choose and which present small variations in both the color of the flowers and the shape of these, which also have an irregular edge. The most popular varieties and hybrids are those that can be defined as "Mini", suitable for cultivation in very small pots (even with a diameter of only 4-5cm) and which can be placed practically anywhere.
The flowering of the African violet is truly spectacular. The flowers, in a bright shade of purple, make their appearance among the characteristic heart-shaped leaves, among which they like to stay for a long time.
As previously mentioned, the most pleasing feature of Saintpaulia ionantha is its perennial flowering, which can be maintained with very little and simple care.
Annual, but with a real one peak (for the number and beauty of the flowers) in the period between March and October. The flowers usually have 5 lobes, but as mentioned before it is also possible to find hybrids and cultivars with differently shaped and even two-colored flowers.
To enjoy abundant and long flowering, it is advisable to place the plant in places where it is possible to control the ambient temperature, making it oscillate between 18-25 ° C.
How to dry hot peppers
Peppers can be dried without any prior treatment, but they increase in flavor and are safer if you get them quickly before drying. Immerse them in boiling water for four minutes and then quickly chill the fruit in an ice bath. Dry them and you can start any drying process you have chosen.
You can also remove the skin if you wish, which will decrease the drying time. To remove the peels, the fruit is blanched for six minutes and cooled. The skin will peel off immediately.
You can also roast them over a flame until the skin curls and then peel the pepper. Use gloves when handling hot peppers to avoid transferring the oils to the skin.
It's no secret how to dry hot peppers, or even sweet ones, and there are several drying methods. Use a dehydrator, nets or grills, hang them, dry them in the oven or simply place the peppers on the counter in very arid climates. You can cut the meat into 1-inch pieces and it will dry out faster, so mash or grind the dried meat.
Chillies have a lot of their heat in the seeds, so you need to decide whether to leave the seeds in the peppers or remove them. While the seeds are hot, it is actually the pepper pith that has the highest levels of capsicum, which produces the heat. The seeds are hot because they are in contact with this concise membrane. Peppers are more palatable and easier to use if you remove the seed and ribs inside, but if you like the extra heat, they can be left inside.
Drying whole peppers is the quickest and easiest way. The process requires no preparation except washing the fruit. However, keep in mind that drying whole peppers takes longer than drying split fruits and must be done where it is very dry or it will mold or rot before it dries completely. To dry the peppers without cutting them, simply squeeze them on a string or wire and hang them in a dry place. It will take several weeks to dry completely.
The seeds can also be dried separately and used as ground chili seeds or used whole.
Dried chillies intensify their heat, so keep this in mind when using the preserved fruit.
Which plants are poisonous to cats?
Plants toxic to cats can cause disturbances by ingestion or even by contact alone, with a specific part of the plant or in its entirety. These ailments go from small skin reactions to much more serious problems.
Also the thorns of some plants they can be dangerous for our pets. Before buying any decorative vegetable element for our homes, ask your vet about any toxicity to dogs and cats.
Here is a mini list of poisonous plants for cats. These are houseplants and should be avoided completely.
- Christmas Star
- Cycas revoluta.
Graduated in Philosophy and currently PhD in Paris. Passionate about art and writing, a lover of life and everything related to discovery, I can't imagine writing without one of my two naughty cats sinuously insinuating itself between me and the keyboard of my pc. I've been collaborating with Wamiz for a few years now and I couldn't be more feline. oops happy!
Soft orchid leaves
Orchid Diseases: what they are and how to cure them
- action to thrive. A delicate plant with unmistakable beauty
- or with my orchid day while I was immersing it in water to water it, I realized that its leaves are no longer firm but soft, now I can bend them which I could not do before without breaking them. Plus it is full of wrinkles. I must add that a few months ago I repotted it because I discovered a root rot
- Cochers Ears Leaves go limp like Cochers' ears. The roots don't pump water, it can be too dry or too wet, though.
- The leaves of the Orchids are always whole and their arrangement is alternating or distichous, very rarely opposite. They can be born both alone and in pairs. Despite their polymorphic nature, they are always very linear
L' orchid is subject to various diseases that can cause yellowing of the leaves. But the phenomenon may also be due to other factors, such as poor or excessive irrigation. Or in the low light. Let's see them in detail and learn to recognize them The flower generally has the shape of a butterfly with outstretched wings, in English it is called Moth Orchid which means night butterfly orchid. The colors are infinitely declined, from pure white through all the colors of the rainbow. These orchids generally bloom in winter and bloom will last several months. Orchid and floppy leaves. Discussion in 'Phalaenopsis' started by Inseparable, Jun 28, 2013. Inseparable Aspirante Giardinauta. Registered: 2 May 2013 Posts: 85 Location: Pesaro. Hi guys, I own an orchid that was given to me about 7 months ago
All about orchid diseases and home care of these beautiful flowers. How to care for orchids and protect them from pests, spots, fungi and diseases related to wrong orchid cultivation yellow and soft leaves It is often used to think that the most important part of orchids are the flowers. In fact, all the components visit: orchid yellow leaves and soft yellowing leaves The zamioculcas is an almost fat plant, native to Tanzania, with a particular shape and easy to grow. I have 2 orchids in the office one purple one white. the first - the viola - is about a year old and has bloomed again in spring summer then did 6 throws on the two stems but at a certain point. it is locked. The leaves at the base have become limp and are turning yellow (before they were full-bodied and very green) It has 3 leaves, 2 old and one still seems to me to be fine and one born that is growing. I spray them in the summer when it is hottest, from tomorrow morning I start spraying the under-leaf, when I fertilize I keep the plants for 5 minutes soaking with water in half the pot and after fertilizing
Steps to revitalize an over-watered Phalaenopsis orchid: Gently place the pot on its side and remove the roots, then clean the compost. Disinfect the scissors then analyze the roots and cut the rotten ones. Drain the water from the saucer and wash both containers It is recognized quite easily: the affected tissues of your orchid appear soft and round or elongated spots are observed on the petals that appear normal in the central area while they are surrounded by a darker halo that gradually it extends to the whole bush Finally, if the orchid plant has burnt leaves it has been exposed to too much light when its leaves were wet and this problem can also give rise to the development of microorganisms such as fungi. Orchids can be affected by the well-known and annoying cochineal, which can be both brown and fluffy. How to Grow Phalaenopsis Orchids. The most commonly purchased orchid is Phalaenopsis. Unfortunately, it is often thrown away once it loses all its flowers. With the right care, however, your orchid can bloom again and again.
Soft and wrinkled leaves Gardening Forum
- As for the soft leaves, I read that the cause could be the fact of watering them too much instead of too little as one might suppose at first sight. However, if you have repotted them during flowering without losing the flowers then I can try too. Thanks for your help
- This discussion is called Phal with shriveled and limp leaves why? in the section Orchids: Diseases and parasites, belonging to the category Orchids My 3 phals after decanting and one May cure had recovered well from winter and were growing up with.
- Treating an Orchid with Sticky Leaves When you see sticky substances on orchids, it's best to thoroughly investigate all plant surfaces for insects. If you see ants running over your orchids, it is a sign that there are aphids or mealybugs, as they have a strange symbiotic relationship with these pests
- In spite of the care dedicated to them, it may happen that our orchids show signs of ongoing suffering. This is why it is important to know which are the most common orchid diseases, how to identify them and how to treat them. Some of the most common types of orchid diseases can be caused by parasites and insects, or by fungi, bacteria and viruses.
- Cymbidium Orchid: Discover the answers of our experts Read below all the questions on the subject and the answers given by our Gardening Experts. Look at the titles listed below and click on the title that is closest to the topic of your interest. Once you have clicked on the title you will be able to read both the enthusiast's question and our answer in full.
- How to Prune Orchids. The correct way to prune the cluster or raceme (the stem from which the flowers arise) of the orchid depends on the variety of the plant, while to prune the damaged leaves and roots, the method does not change for ..
Orchids with yellow, soft and falling leaves, THE QUESTIONS
Paphiopedilum orchid. If the black spots on your orchid's leaves are soft and mushy, you have a viral, fungal, or bacterial infection. Quarantine the facility immediately. This will require appropriate spray or treatment depending on the type of problem, as well as removal of the affected tissue. What exactly causes burnt leaves on orchids? Just like their human owners, orchids can be sunburned when exposed to bright sunlight. Dimly lit orchids are particularly sensitive to sunburn. What can you do if you notice burnt leaves on orchids? Click here for useful tips The leaves begin to detach one after the other so the plant remains completely devoid of it and the part of the stem that remains begins to yellow until it completely yields. the orchid has lost its leaves but has kept its roots healthy except for a few that have deteriorated due to dehydration following lack of watering. Hollow leaves of roses. Diseases of roses can be many. In the case of bitten or pierced rose leaves, the responsibility is most likely one or more caterpillars. The most suitable natural remedy is based on water and pepper: crush about 10 peppercorns and mix them with 500 ml of water
The leaves of the Orchids - Phalaenopsis - orchids - Like
The end of summer is a good time to repot the phalaenopsis orchid that you have had in your home or office for some time: there is no one in the workplace and the rhythms at home during the holidays are relaxed. In addition, your orchid will soon feel fresher air and this change will cause it to prepare for flowering: neat, showered and repotted in. My orchid needs your help. The leaves have bichini, they seem to be nibbled. Initially I thought it was my cat who nibbled it (and I think it did a couple of times). But then the holes spread and other leaves started to ruin as well. Steps Confirm that you have a Phalaenopsis. Each variety of orchid has different treatments. Phalaenopsis usually have 3 to 6 very large and somewhat floppy leaves, arranged alternately. Flowers grow among the leaves. Phalaenopsis flowers can be any. This discussion is titled Hoya Kerrii. leaves rotting in the Hoye section: Cultivation, belonging to the Hoye category dear passionate friends. I ask you for help I don't know how to do it anymore. since this passion has invested me, I have met many e. NECROTIC FOLIAR SPOTS CAUSED BY FUSARIUM The Orchid stops its growth and the spots spread until they cause large portions of the plant to dry out. Also in this case, optimal ventilation and keeping the aerial part of the plant dry help prevent the problem
Video: Orchid, Yellow Leaves: how to cure the plant Symptoms e
Phalenopsis orchids, cultivation tips
The vanda coerulea is one of the species of orchids most appreciated by collectors and one of the most used to decorate the interiors of houses and apartments. It is an epiphytic orchid, as it uses other plants to grow, and evergreen. It is an easily available plant, but it requires care and dedication. What you have to do: Wash the leaves with Neem oil or soft soap or with alcon diluted in water and then remove them manually. If you can recognize the parasite you can get its antagonist Dense and elastic leaves indicate that the flower has developed in drought conditions. Some leaves are compacted into species that grow in open spaces with good lighting. Shaded orchids have soft, light leaves that burn quickly in the sun. What are the consequences of their absence
Orchid reddish leaves. Cochers Ears Leaves go limp like Cochers' ears. The roots do not pump water, it can be too dry or too wet. Knowing how to diagnose and treat orchid diseases is the key to becoming a good one. Aphids are vectors of other orchid diseases and are fought with specific insecticides that act both. Orchids are a family of monocotyledonous plants, of this family, a genus much loved in Italy and abroad is that of PhalaenopsisThe phalaenopsis orchid genus includes about 50 species, all native to Asia and the Pacific and Indian Ocean archipelagos. Phalaenopsis orchid is also known as butterfly orchid due to the similarity of the. The leaves of orchids are large, long, lanceolate, dark green and fleshy. Sometimes they can develop in a sparse or alternating way. Also in these cases, the symptoms are very evident on the leaves, which may have yellow or dark spots. Bacterial and viral diseases of.
The alternate leaves, soft, linear and with the edges folded down, can reach a length of 40mm and a width of 1mm, they too are covered with a light light down. The helichrysum blooms from July to August, producing yellow and 3.5mm long flowers. We often use the term Orchids in a generic way, but in reality there are thousands of hybrids and different species such as Phalaenopsis, Cymbidium, Dendobrium, Cattleya or Oncidium
Orchid and floppy leaves Gardening Forum
- The article contains detailed instructions for the treatment of phalaenopsis diseases with sticky leaves and their photos. It also explains why sticky drops appear on orchids when you should worry about what to do when a similar problem occurs
- three leaves are born which are turning 4. but is this normal? I thought a sprig was born and from there the bud with the flowers. Instead, no twigs, just lots of beautiful green leaves. but I have to cut the leaves and try to make them root or not? I'll tell you that's not all and is also throwing from the knot under the one I cut
- The plant will begin to shed flowers and its leaves will become drooping and limp. Worms on orchids - fight. If pests are aggressively attacking your plant, you should act quickly to prevent the insects from spreading to other flowers. A diseased orchid should be absolutely separated from the rest of the plants
Orchids: diseases and treatments PianetaDonna
Diseases of orchids: Fungi, bacteria and viruses. Orchids can also be attacked by fungi, bacteria and viruses. Fungi are usually due to unfavorable environmental conditions, often excessive humidity, and cause leaves and roots to rot, also make flowers and leaves soft and spotted. Characteristics. Orchids are perennial herbaceous plants, that is, plants that can live for more than two years. They have whole leaves, linear and sometimes with a fleshy or tubular structure, from which flattened tubers develop which by storing reserves of nutrients on the branches of a Phalaenopsis Orchid, where the twigs with flowers should grow, leaves are sprouting: what should I do? Watering: my mother always keeps her orchids with their roots soaked and they are all beautiful, mine which, on the other hand, according to the indications of orchid lovers, are never soaked are definitely less lush: what is better to do
Yellowed phalaenopsis orchid - Questions and Answers Giardin
- Small spring bouquets of rose, peony, camellia, orchid, carnation, hydrangea, blue berries and eucaliptis leaves. Illustration about love, french, elegant - 8492116
- Gardening mistakes: what are the most common ones from watering to fertilizing and how to fix them quickly and easily
- for information, follow your advice! I have floor heating at home, so the air is always hot and the water does not evaporate due to the absence of intense heat sources. I have three Phalaenopsis and I keep them all in the bedroom. Despite being in the north and with little light, this soft-leaved one is miraculously germinating
Smokiness, what it is and symptoms. Let's start with the symptoms. The smokiness manifests itself as a blackish felt, increasingly dense, which can spread on leaves, buds or fruit. What is that? Smokiness is a plant disease caused by the development of saprophytic fungi on glucose substrates present on the affected plants. Those responsible for smokiness are various fungi. Orchid vanda shriveled leaves orchids with yellow, soft and drooping leaves, MORE QUESTIONS. Cochers Ears Leaves go limp like Cochers' ears. The roots do not pump water, it can be too dry or too wet, if .. you dare in an apartment Vanda Orchid Why are my Phalaenopsis Deformed leaves? With moth-like flowers in flight, the moth orchid (Phalaenopsis spp.) Brings whimsy and color to homes across America. These easy-care orchids are also nice additions to the landscape for lucky gardeners in Phalaenopsis bacteriosis, has as a major trigger, mentioned in the literature (at least to what I could find), the bacteria Pectobacterium carotovora, whose most common symptoms of infection are the soft molds on the leaves (pectolytic enzymes released by Pectobacterium carotovora in the internal tissue of the plant, the mesophile, degrade the Ca pectates in the lamella.
Hello, I think in April, starting to read up on the orchids I have at home, I discovered, among other things, that they are not good if kept in a glass jar. One of mine actually had the glass vase so I decided to flare it and put it in a plastic jar. When I removed the outer pot, I realized that there was a smaller plastic one inside but that all the roots were in hers. . How to water the orchid: frequency Orchid leaves are an indicator of the general condition of the whole plant. If they look healthy, all other parts feel comfortable. What does a soft, blackened sheet do. Some common diseases of phalaenopsis manifest their symptoms on plant leaves A healthy orchid has a solid, elastic and saturated green colored foil, full of moisture.And if the leaves of the flower become lethargic and soft, like dangling dangling, it means that it is necessary to urgently provide for its resuscitation The difficulty in controlling them is mainly due to the production of secretions, they are also able to hide in rhizomes and roots deep in the compost, but also away from plants, on shelves and in pots. Orchids are infested with Cotton Cochineal by a combination of three methods
Orchids are sensitive to changes in temperature, overcrowding and overwatering . Rotted areas on the leaves can be indicative of any number of fungal, viral or bacterial diseases. Leaf rot can spread quickly and damage the entire plant depending on the type of infection and the orchid species Contents: main factors of wilting, undercooling, overheating, insufficient irrigation, overhydration, oversupply, because wrinkled leaves, root system problems , pests, diseases, transplants, because the leaves are soft and wrinkled. Orchids are famous not only for their beauty, but also for the variety of unusual shapes. Exotic plants.
In fact, the leaves burn easily if exposed to direct sun. If you keep them in the garden, protected by a tree, remember that in October the tree loses its leaves, which could lead to burning the leaves of the phalaenopsis so these must be previously protected from the sun, moving them more in the shade. orchids During the month of October, which represents the transition between autumn and winter, it is essential to dedicate some time to the care of your orchids, to help them better adapt to the change of season, temperature, environmental humidity
Home »Posts tagged 'phalaenopsis soft leaves' Tag Archives: phalaenopsis soft leaves today sun. Posted on March 6, 2011 by singerella | Leave a comment. (if you want to see here a reasoning on Kafka and not on orchids). I don't bathe her for a week. Let's see How to cure an orchid. different orchids: Phalaenopsis, Oncidium, Cambria, Cymbidium and many others. How to repot an orchid this and much more on the OrchidsKiller channel In today's video we will talk about what to do when an orchid in particular a Phalaenopsis Hybrid withers, soak the plant at least until the bubbles that may have burned the leaves. , The advice for the future is to water the plants when the potting soil is almost dry but not completely dry. Happy gardening, Tiziano Codiferro. Lizzie July 31, 2020
Orchid Problems: the expert answers on the diseases of the
Download this Phalaenopsis Orchid Flower Free Photo and discover over 5 million professional Freepi Geraniums Soft Leaves stock photos. good morning I have geraniums that are two or three years old, of the sagging but hybrid genus, not the 'Parisians', they make a double flower. this year after the winter they started to produce malformed leaves, with white borders, some have yellow spots all over the leaf. We invite you to resize the photos to the maximum width of 800 x 600 pixels by Regulation BEFORE. Photo about Red orchid flower on texture leaves shape paper background. Image of plant, flowering, flora - 5507432
Orchids may be one of the most feared houseplants in the arsenal Gardeners around the world have heard how demanding the growing conditions are and all the problems growing orchids that other people have experienced have taken her is taken to the new home, now the trunks are no longer soft and stand straight but the leaves are all dry some completely yellow. what should I do? Reply. Veronica says: 07/02/2019 at 12:39. Hello everyone! 4-5 years ago I planted a loquat and now it is like 1 meter tall
Phalaenopsis loose leaves - Trentino Orchide Association
- If less, the plant's leaves become mushy and drop flowers. Spraying can cause rot, as well as irrigation or surplus moisture in the atmosphere. Purple Orchid needs dressing once a month. After flowering yellowed stems should be cut
- artplants.de Artificial Phalaenopsis Orchid Leaves with Aerial Roots, Green, 19cm, Ø 30cm - Decorative Leaves / Fake Orchid Overall length approx. 19 cm, total diameter approx. 30 cm 7 moldable orchid leaves in Numeros green color
- Pleione formosana is an orchid, a perennial plant belonging to the Orchidaceae family. It is native to the mid and high mountain forests of the island of Taiwan
- They faced a situation where orchid leaves start turning brown. It is a frightening situation, the leaves are falling or turning brown or withering and dying
- Severely burnt orchid leaves may exhibit a reddish-purple tint, Look closely at the sunburned leaf for soft spots or other signs of decay. Decaying leaves should be removed immediately to prevent spread
HOW TO CURE THE ORCHID WHEN THE FLOWERS FALL? ⋆ Blog
- White orchid: an elegant design touch for the home. The white orchid is one of the most popular and widespread flowering plants in our homes. The elaborate shape and its natural chic and exotic charm make it an extra design element that should not be underestimated to give the home class and personality. It doesn't matter whether your home is large or small, classic, vintage.
- This orchid, like the one from yesterday and the others I described earlier (old blog: The stems are flexible and soft, the leaves threadlike. The graceful flowers are worthy of the family it belongs to, caryophyllaceae, the carnation family, dianthus or flower of Zeus, and silenes with fleeting lace flowers
- Why do orchids have flabby leaves in winter and what to do about it? Staying in a negative temperature draft will lead to freezing of the leaves. They will fall into a rag. If the plant has a harsh winter at the window, freezing will come to a temperature below 15 degrees. Frostbite is not treated
- Oh yeah ! It has been a while since I thought that all kinds of orchids could be grown indoors. Orchid fertilizers. When I heard about greenhouses, reverse osmosis systems, instruments for measuring pH and conductivity of water, variable doses of NPK fertilizer etc, I felt almost a sense of annoyance Yet now I'm about to build my greenhouse, I have a.
by Simone. Anyone who has never received a nice gift, and in particular a beautiful plant, I think no one is so far completely normal, but when that plant is an orchid the amazement and wonder are greater, because the charm that covers them is something special. , either because they come from faraway places, or because they are not usually present in our homes How to grow orchids. Orchids are generally found in a slightly bright position but well away from direct sun and the nutrients they have access to are certainly not available in large quantities plant debris that remain in the hollows of the bark or branches, guano and little else Rinse the leaves under running hot water. Wash the leaves with soap and water using household detergent, tar soap. Slip a plastic bag over the top. Create a greenhouse.Flags do not tolerate high humidity. The larvae die in the eggs. It is necessary to air the orchid every day for 30 minutes
Orchid diseases: how to recognize and fight them
- Foliage soft and discolored yellowing of the lower leaves with dark spots, the margins dry up and curl up. Foliage dies starting from the collar, older leaves drop off, flowers drop prematurely. Plants, especially those with succulent leaves, produce scattered and elongated vegetation
- this to pucker. It is not so difficult to understand why the leaves shrivel to the orchid: most likely, it lacks moisture. It is necessary to revise the principle of watering and spraying the plant, and, most likely, everything is.
- One of the most beautiful decorative indoor plants is certainly the orchid, a flower that is not easy to maintain. Here are some tips to take care of orchids at home and make them grow luxuriantly
- Philodendron likes light, not direct sun exposure which could burn the leaves. This plant does not like the cold, it suffers below 13 degrees. It blooms in the summer, rarely indoors. To clean the leaves you need to use a damp cloth to rub gently. Do not use foliar polishes that clog the pores
Orchid Diseases - Parasites and Diseases
- ciao sono antonella,ho avuto regalato una orchidea del tipo Phalaenopsis,e siccome sono alle prime armi,ho letto la desrizione di questa pianta su questo sito e ho notato che nella mia pianta su una delle 4 foglie c'è un piccolo cerchietto marrone e informandomi su questo sito ho scopertoo che è infestata dal parassita del ragnetto rosso.Vorrei sapere come comportarmi?E qual'e la dose giusta.
- Le Orchidacee (Orchidaceae Juss., 1789) sono una famiglia di piante monocotiledoni, appartenenti all'ordine delle Orchidales (o Asparagales secondo la classificazione APG).I loro fiori sono comunemente chiamati orchidee.. Questa famiglia è costituita da piante erbacee perenni, alcune delle quali sono in grado di assorbire dall'acqua presente nell'ambiente le sostanze necessarie alla loro.
- Secondo me hai fatto bene a metterla a mollo con un fungicida sistemico, pero' forse dovrai anche togliere tutte le parti molli o necrotiche. Fotografala bene. Non disperare, pero': io ho curato un'orchidea a cui avevo dovuto togliere tutte le radici e ora si sta riprendendo alla grande
- are le parti colpite
- Tra le malattie che attaccano le Orchidee Vanda c'è la cosiddetta muffa grigia causata dal fungo Botrytis cinerea. Le foglie appaiono macchiate e i tessuti diventano molli, per rimediare a questa condizione è opportuno ricorre a fungicidi specifici, da acquistare presso i rivenditori specializzati
- Se l'acqua è troppo fredda, potrebbe causare l'arricciamento e lo scurimento delle foglie. Concimate con il fertilizzante la violetta africana, secondo le istruzioni del produttore. Fate attenzione a non applicarlo sulle foglie per non bruciarle. Di tanto in tanto rimuovete 2 o 3 foglie di fondo per promuovere una nuova crescita
- Scarica Carta floreale acquerello con orchidee e foglie. Illustrazione botanica floreale dipinta a mano isolata su sfondo bianco. Per la progettazione o stampa foto stock 146385279 royalty-free dalla collezione di Depositphotos di milioni di foto stock di ottima qualità ad alta risoluzione, immagini vettoriali e illustrazioni
Come Coltivare Orchidee Phalaenopsis: 8 Passagg
- uti, poi ho accuratamente risciacquato con acqua calda e fatto scolare/asciugare
- Le orchidee vengono rinvasate ogni 2-3 anni quando le radici fuoriescono copiose o quando il substrato si degrada e diventa troppo molle. Le orchidee dovrebbero essere trapiantate in un vaso leggermente più grande nel periodo successivo alla fioritura. Periodo di riposo. Per fiorire di nuovo le orchidee necessitano di un periodo di riposo
- istrare il concime . Ciao . 2
La Miltonia spectabilis è endemica del Brasile. Il suo habitat naturale sono i boschi umidi montani, dove cresce sugli alberi ad un'altitudine di 800-1200 metri. È un'orchidea simpodiale di medie dimensioni. Gli pseudobulbi crescono lungo un rizoma a distanza di 2-4 cm uno dall'altro, e raggiungono 6-8 cm in altezza. Le foglie arrivano a 2 Una delle foglie più grosse era macchiata di nero e proprio sotto questa macchia la foglia era molliccia. Allora ho sciacquato delicatamente via il nero, ma la foglia è rimasta un po' molle. Inoltre le foglie sottostanti erano particolarmente molli I rimedi antiparassitari 'naturali' (non chimici) sono molti e a quasi tutti è stato dedicato dello spazio sulle pagine di InOrto, tuttavia non abbiamo forse ancora parlato dei più semplici e dei più facili da reperire: l'alcol e il sapone di Marsiglia. Dopo avere asportato manualmente, quando è possibile, le parti infette, può essere utile intervenire con uno di questi due rimedi. Questa orchidea è formata da foglie acute distiche, carnose e falcate, da oblughe ad oblungolanceolate che si dipartono da un piccolo e corto gambo. Fiorisce da una corta e pendente infiorescenza che si origina dalle ascelle fogliari i fiori, della dimesione variabile di circa 2 cm. che hanno brattee deltoidi, si aprono in successione fino ad un numero di 3 Le vostre piante hanno le foglie ingiallite? Ecco quali potrebbero essere le cause e alcune soluzioni per porvi rimedio. Le foglie ingiallite potrebbero indicare la carenza di nutrienti, la presenza di buchi, un attacco di cimici, macchie bianche o una malattia chiamata Oidio. Impariamo a osservare le nostre piante: è di vitale importanza per garantirne la sopravvivenza